|Remuneration:||R35000 – R40000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
My client is an impressive digital consultancy based in Cape Town and they are recruiting for a head of SEO. This award-winning team works with global blue-chip brands and they work on large e-commerce websites. The culture is amazing, with a fun and highly talented bunch of people. The agency works with new technology and is really innovative so the projects are very exciting. Although the job title is Head of SEO, this is a really hands on role so you shouldn’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Testing, collecting + analysing data
- Identify trends + insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns
- Reporting + analysing website analytics
- Keyword research + optimisation
- Search strategy
- Research + implement SEO recommendations
- Competitor analysis
- Ensure SEO best practice
- Work with internal teams such as web developers, designers + content to drive SEO
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content + linking
- Management of all campaigns including account management
The agency has an amazing culture with excellent training and development opportunities. We are looking for:
- Minimum four+ years of within SEO
- Ideally agency experience or working for an e-commerce business
- Solid understanding of performance marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture an advantage)
- Experience using SEO data tools (Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Screaming Frog, and online WebCEO)
- Exceptional attention to detail a must
- Switched on, hard-working and passionate about all things digital
Contact Taryn at Amplified Talent – to find out more about this unique opportunity.
Posted on 06 Nov 15:29
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Amplified Talent, your personal solution for premium digital recruitment delivered to agencies and brands who require the very best that the market has to offer.
Get job alerts for SEO jobs